Baking and cooking can be fun. It is a de-stressing activity for me and the best part is afterwards, tasting and sharing the finished goodies with family and friends.









Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bakerella's Pop Stars



On August 19,2009 I received an e-mail from Bakerella

Reply Bakerella to me show details 8/19/09
Hi Dorothy
I'm thinking about showcasing some cake pops from readers on my site.
Would you like to have a photo of your daughter with the pops included?
Let me know what you think.
ThanksBakerella

Reply Dorothy Javellana to Bakerella show details 8/19/09
Hello, What an honor!!! I would love to be a part of it. I give you permission to do so, my daughter will be delighted. Just keep me posted. More power to you. Dorothy


On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Bakerella wrote:
Great.
I'm not sure when I'll start, but thank you for letting me include your photo.
Bakerella



On May 11, 2010, at 11:08 AM, Dorothy Javellana wrote:
I am so thankful to you for posting the pictures. I was told by a homebaker in New York who I met on the web, that my daughter's pictures are on your site. It was such a surprise last night when I came home from work, Bea said thank you. She was so excited to see herself on your site. You made my day. Thanks so much. Dorothy

Bakerella to me May 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM
You're welcome. Glad you liked it and thanks for sharing your photo.
Tell Bea I said HI!

http://www.bakerella.com/pop-star-dorothy-in-california/

No comments:

Post a Comment