Baking and cooking can be fun. It is a de-stressing activity for me and the best part is afterwards, tasting and sharing the finished goodies with family and friends.









Monday, April 6, 2009

Cupcakes Pops by Bakerella

Bea's good friend Lacey is having a birthday party and she decided to make cupcake pops to surprise her.

Idea courtesy of Bakerella http://bakerella.blogspot.com/ she is one of my favorite bloggers.

I was so excited it turned out so well and so I e-mailed her.

tobakerella@earthlink.net
dateMon, Apr 6, 2009 at 10:34 AMsubjectThank youmailed-bygmail.com
hide details Apr 6 Reply

Thank you so much for this wonderful idea. Now, I am hooked to your blog. I taught my daughter how to do fondant decorating on cupcakes and cakes, but this is much easier. We did this last Saturday. She loves it, she gave it to her friend for her birthday and they all love it. Take care and more power to you. Dorothy








Here is her reply:

toDorothy Javellana <djavellana@gmail.com>
dateMon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:29 PMsubjectRe: Thank youmailed-byearthlink.netsigned-byearthlink.net
hide details Apr 6 Reply

Dorothy
They look fantastic. I'm glad your daughter had fun.
Thanks for the pics. Makes me smile.
Bakerella










No comments:

Post a Comment